BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner

 The Claims...
Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain!

My Thoughts...Great size for the price, I can see myself not having to buy eyeliner for a very long time. lol That is unless I happen to lose it some night I'm out which I'm rather sad to say is happening quite a lot this past while :(

Ok so enough of my dribble.lol Its extremely soft and easy to apply. It just glides on to ur eyelid without and friction. :) Thats what we all like to hear.

The pigmentation is fab, really dark!!!

It comes with a small brush which is great to apply it with and gives crisp lines.

I got two of these now: In coffee and black and I love both.

Staying power? Well it does seem to last a long time, but to be sure i would just add a little eyeshadow on to it (similar colour) to make sure it stays put all day.

Very happy with this product, as I HATE liquid eyeliner.

Thanks elf  xx

Rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment