BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Elf Complexion perfection powder from the studio range

Complexion Perfection
 


Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin.

Directions

Blend the powder over the entire face to brighten and even out the skin tone as well as neutralize any redness.


Net weight: 0.476oz (13.5g) £3.50

My thoughts...
Ok I am going to have to upload another pic from the website as I loved this stuff that much that theres bearly any left and I can't wait for elf to get their stock in!!!!

Its really soft on my skin, it doesn't make my foundation feel tight.:O) which has happened with face powders in the past. I notice that it immediately absorbs and oil on my face to give it a perfect matt finish.

The huge mirror and lovely packaging is a bonus as with all the studio items. So if ur looking for a great setting powder then go ahead u won't be disappointed.


Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment